Roupite “This place [Roupite] is strange in its own way. It helps me accumulate power and gather energy and strength. Long time ago, a scary fire burned here and the mountains keep a great secret.” These were the words the prophet Vanga used to describe the region of Roupite. The village is situated 9 km away from the town of Petrich , in a beautiful region under the same name. The village appeared in 1815 as a Petrich neighborhood. From 1951 to 1993 it carried the name of Mouletarovo after the communist activist Vasil Mouletarov....
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers