Roupite “This place [Roupite] is strange in its own way. It helps me accumulate power and gather energy and strength. Long time ago, a scary fire burned here and the mountains keep a great secret.” These were the words the prophet Vanga used to describe the region of Roupite. The village is situated 9 km away from the town of Petrich , in a beautiful region under the same name. The village appeared in 1815 as a Petrich neighborhood. From 1951 to 1993 it carried the name of Mouletarovo after the communist activist Vasil Mouletarov....
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions