The region where the town of Gorna Oriahovitsa is situated today has been populated in the distant past. Gorna Oriahovitsa is situated in northern Bulgaria, few kilometers away from Arbanasi and very near Veliko Turnovo . A settlement was created in the area in the fifth millennium BC. Archaeologists found utensils and richly decorated pottery showing that ancient people were involved in agriculture and breeding. A Thracian tribe settled in the area later on. Thracians created a sanctuary in the region of Kovanchoukourou (bee place). A...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers