Belogradchik Rocks is probably the best known rock phenomenon in Bulgaria. The amazing natural formations can be observed near the town of Belogradchik . Cliffs are situated in an area of 30 km and have been divided into three groups. The central one is considered to be most interesting for observation. Throughout time, weather conditions have shaped the rocks. Their red color comes from the availability of iron. Some cliffs are nearly 200 m high. People have named some of the rocks based on their shape. Tourists can explore Horseman, Madonna, School...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers