Belogradchik Rocks is probably the best known rock phenomenon in Bulgaria. The amazing natural formations can be observed near the town of Belogradchik . Cliffs are situated in an area of 30 km and have been divided into three groups. The central one is considered to be most interesting for observation. Throughout time, weather conditions have shaped the rocks. Their red color comes from the availability of iron. Some cliffs are nearly 200 m high. People have named some of the rocks based on their shape. Tourists can explore Horseman, Madonna, School...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions