If you love small, picturesque towns that feature unique nature and old history, Sevlievo is your place. Sevlievo is situated in central Northern Bulgaria, close to the geographic center of the country. Its territory is 1070 sq m and the municipality’s population is said to be 49 980. Of them, 25 000 people live in Sevlievo and the rest inhabit the 35 villages in the region. Part of the municipality falls on the territory of Central Balkan national park. The town’s history goes back in time. A settlement appeared in the region five km...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions