If you love small, picturesque towns that feature unique nature and old history, Sevlievo is your place. Sevlievo is situated in central Northern Bulgaria, close to the geographic center of the country. Its territory is 1070 sq m and the municipality’s population is said to be 49 980. Of them, 25 000 people live in Sevlievo and the rest inhabit the 35 villages in the region. Part of the municipality falls on the territory of Central Balkan national park. The town’s history goes back in time. A settlement appeared in the region five km...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers