Kotel is a beautiful small town in the eastern part of Stara Planina Mountain. It hides in a valley surrounded by steep cliffs. Many caves can be explored in the region. The town is situated 50 km away from Sliven on the road to the villages of Ichera and Gradets. A second road that is nearly 18 km longer also leads there. According to historians, Kotel is a relatively young town that appeared in the beginning of the Ottoman rule, or the 14th and 15th centuries. Refugees from destroyed settlements moved there. Kotel’s vicinities were...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers