The town of Aitos is situated on the banks of Aitoska River. Aitos is situated 30 km away from Bourgas and 358 km away from Sofia . Nearly 25 000 people live in Aitos and 35 547 live in the town and the 17 other settlements in the municipality. Winter in Aitos is mild and the summer is hot. The northern parts of the municipality are situated on the southern slopes of Aitos Mountain. Ancient remains uncovered in the region signify that the town was a Thracian settlement in the distant past. The remains of three towers are situated...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions