A small, picturesque Bulgarian town by the name of Malko Turnovo is situated five km away from the border between Bulgaria and Turkey. Its population of 3500 people makes Malko Turnovo the biggest settlement in the central part of Strandzha Mountain. Malko Turnovo is situated 470 km away from Sofia and 76 km away from the coastal city of Bourgas . According to historic evidence, the area was populated in the 4th- 3rd centuries BC. Ore deposits in the region were used during that period and further during the Roman period. After...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers