The village of Vizitsa is situated 35 km south of Malko Turnovo and 61 km away from the coastal cities of Bourgas. Vizitsa is located in one of the most picturesque Strandzha Mountain regions. In the past the village used to be called Vizchet. It was founded by migrants from the present-day town of Kiten. Ottoman registers mention the village for the first time in 1731. In 1931, settlers from Eastern Thrace decided to remain there. St. Troitsa church is one of the village’s landmarks. The church was constructed in the 19th century and...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers