The village of Vizitsa is situated 35 km south of Malko Turnovo and 61 km away from the coastal cities of Bourgas. Vizitsa is located in one of the most picturesque Strandzha Mountain regions. In the past the village used to be called Vizchet. It was founded by migrants from the present-day town of Kiten. Ottoman registers mention the village for the first time in 1731. In 1931, settlers from Eastern Thrace decided to remain there. St. Troitsa church is one of the village’s landmarks. The church was constructed in the 19th century and...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions