The town of Peshtera is situated 20 km away from Pazardzhik and approximately 40 km away from Plovdiv . Its proximity to the two bigger cities makes it a strategic place for both business and tourism. According to historians, the region was populated back in the Neolithic period. Findings uncovered in the area show that Snezhanka and Iubileina caves were populated long time ago. Thracians also settled in the area later on. The settlement formed in the fourth century BC. Cohabitation between Thracians Bulgarians and Slavic tribes affected....
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions