The town of Peshtera is situated 20 km away from Pazardzhik and approximately 40 km away from Plovdiv . Its proximity to the two bigger cities makes it a strategic place for both business and tourism. According to historians, the region was populated back in the Neolithic period. Findings uncovered in the area show that Snezhanka and Iubileina caves were populated long time ago. Thracians also settled in the area later on. The settlement formed in the fourth century BC. Cohabitation between Thracians Bulgarians and Slavic tribes affected....
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers