Only 19 km away from the city of Plovdiv , you will find the town that is probably most popular for its wedding dress production. This town is Asenovgrad. It is worth paying a visit to Asenovgrad, even if you lack intentions to purchase a wedding dress. The settlement appeared in the 7th century and carried the Greek name Stenimahos. Some believe that the Greek root of the word means that the settlement formed after fierce battles. Other versions focus on the location of the town in the gorge of Chaia River. One of the most important roads to...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers