Most people fail recognizing the town of Omourtag as a popular tourism destination. It is located 26 km away from Turgovishte , 66 km away from Shoumen and 78 km away from Veliko Turnovo . Although it is located in the beautiful eastern fore part of Stara Planina Mountain Omourtag remains generally unknown. The earliest signs of settlers in the area date back to the 6th century BC. Later, during the reign of the Byzantine emperor Justinian, the region became part of a larger fortified area. The first written evidence concerning the...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers