Distance: 70 km Type: one-day trip Are you looking for virginal beach nature in Bulgaria? One such spot is preserved an hour-travel away from the coastal city of Bourgas . This trip suggestion is certain to take you to another dimension of tourism in Bulgaria. To reach the wild beach of Irakli , you need to take the road from Bourgas to Varna . After Bania village, you will spot a smaller road to Emona village. A six-kilometer off road trip starts there. After 15 to 20 minutes of driving in rather extreme conditions, you will spot...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions