Irakli is a beautiful, wild area, located several kilometers away from the town of Obzor , close to the village of Emona. Its beach is nearly three km long. The nearby forest, combined with the sea outlet, make the place suitable for camping and spending some time away from the city in a tent. Groups of young people gather in the area each summer. They have already formed their small community of nature lovers and nudists. According to tradition, rockers from all parts of Bulgaria gather there on July 1 to welcome the sun on July Morning. The...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers