Irakli is a beautiful, wild area, located several kilometers away from the town of Obzor , close to the village of Emona. Its beach is nearly three km long. The nearby forest, combined with the sea outlet, make the place suitable for camping and spending some time away from the city in a tent. Groups of young people gather in the area each summer. They have already formed their small community of nature lovers and nudists. According to tradition, rockers from all parts of Bulgaria gather there on July 1 to welcome the sun on July Morning. The...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions