The biggest Black Sea harbor south of Bourgas is situated in the town of Tsarevo and is rather popular because of its proximity to the Bosporus. Tsarevo is situated 70 km away from Bourgas and nearly 460 km away from Sofia . In the past, the town carried the names Vasilikou, Vasiliko and Michourin. The harbor has been used in the distant past. Archaeologists found dishes and imported ceramics from the 4th to 6th centuries. Vasilikou was mentioned in historic writings for the first time in the 12th century. Over the years,...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers