The biggest Black Sea harbor south of Bourgas is situated in the town of Tsarevo and is rather popular because of its proximity to the Bosporus. Tsarevo is situated 70 km away from Bourgas and nearly 460 km away from Sofia . In the past, the town carried the names Vasilikou, Vasiliko and Michourin. The harbor has been used in the distant past. Archaeologists found dishes and imported ceramics from the 4th to 6th centuries. Vasilikou was mentioned in historic writings for the first time in the 12th century. Over the years,...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions