Without doubt, the Rhodope Mountain region is a magical place. This rocky part of Bulgaria is way too distinct. The Rhodope Mountains have their own unmistakable mysticism and history. Nature has unleashed its creative power in the region. People living in the mountain villages are welcoming and kind, unspoiled and unaffected by big city life. Everything in the Rhodope region is real- the food, the nature, the attitude. Visitors can practice several types of tourism in the region. Among these are rural, alternative, cave exploration and...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions