Without doubt, the Rhodope Mountain region is a magical place. This rocky part of Bulgaria is way too distinct. The Rhodope Mountains have their own unmistakable mysticism and history. Nature has unleashed its creative power in the region. People living in the mountain villages are welcoming and kind, unspoiled and unaffected by big city life. Everything in the Rhodope region is real- the food, the nature, the attitude. Visitors can practice several types of tourism in the region. Among these are rural, alternative, cave exploration and...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers