Vihren peak is the highest one of Pirin Mountain and the second highest in Bulgaria after Mousala . It reaches the impressive 2914 m. Vihren is the third highest peak of the Balkan peninsula. The peak is located just above Bansko and is one of the most visited tourism destinations in the Pirin region. A cabin by the same name is located in the slopes below the peak. Vihren cabin offers good accommodation opportunities. The region has several other cabins among which Yavorov, Demyanitsa and Bunderitsa. All of these are accessible within few...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers