One of the crudest expressions of nature’s beauty can be seen in the region of Etropolski Balkan. Mornings are bright and calm and several hours later a mountain thunderstorm can unleash its fury. Nights are peaceful and ideal for big camp fires. To get acquainted with the region, visit the small mountain town of Etropole. It is a rather typical mountain settlement- clean, calm and welcoming. Etropole is located an hour and a half away from the capital. Pravets and Ribaritsa are also situated nearby. This region offers numerous tourism...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions