One of the crudest expressions of nature’s beauty can be seen in the region of Etropolski Balkan. Mornings are bright and calm and several hours later a mountain thunderstorm can unleash its fury. Nights are peaceful and ideal for big camp fires. To get acquainted with the region, visit the small mountain town of Etropole. It is a rather typical mountain settlement- clean, calm and welcoming. Etropole is located an hour and a half away from the capital. Pravets and Ribaritsa are also situated nearby. This region offers numerous tourism...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers