Lozenska Mountain is relatively small and sometimes remains unnoticed because of the nearby Vitosha. The mountain is located in western Bulgaria, south of Sofia. It is situated between Pancharevo and Pasarel. The southwestern border of the mountain reaches the Iskar dam region. The foot of Lozenska Mountain houses the villages of Gabra, Dolni Pasarel, Lozen and German. With the appearance of these villages, the mountain territory was slowly cut by numerous unpaved roads and pathways. Tourists use these paths, as well. Lozenska Mountain has...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions