Lozenska Mountain is relatively small and sometimes remains unnoticed because of the nearby Vitosha. The mountain is located in western Bulgaria, south of Sofia. It is situated between Pancharevo and Pasarel. The southwestern border of the mountain reaches the Iskar dam region. The foot of Lozenska Mountain houses the villages of Gabra, Dolni Pasarel, Lozen and German. With the appearance of these villages, the mountain territory was slowly cut by numerous unpaved roads and pathways. Tourists use these paths, as well. Lozenska Mountain has...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers