Sakar can be defined as a relatively small and low mountain. It is located in the southeastern part of Bulgaria and is bordered by four rivers- Maritsa, Toundzha, Sokolitsa and Sazliyska. The mountain has a dome-like structure. Vishegrad peak is its highest point, going up 856 m. Sakar is the home of a number of rare bird species. This determines the mountain as a crucial place for the protection of endangered plant and animal species. Legends tell the story of Indzhe Voivoda, who for a certain time period used the mountain as a shelter. Initially...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers