Lyulin is one of the mountains located close to the capital city of Sofia. The mountain starts only a few km away from Sofia ’s central part. The northern slope of the mountain houses the residential districts of Bankya , Gorna Banya, Malo Bouchino, Kniazhevo and Vladaya. The highest peak is Doupevitsa, reaching a height of 1256 m. Only a few years ago, the peak was inaccessible. Dobrinova Skala, another mountain peak, offers great view of Sofia. Lyulin Mountain is popular among Sofia residents. People go there during the weekend to have a...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions