Lyulin is one of the mountains located close to the capital city of Sofia. The mountain starts only a few km away from Sofia ’s central part. The northern slope of the mountain houses the residential districts of Bankya , Gorna Banya, Malo Bouchino, Kniazhevo and Vladaya. The highest peak is Doupevitsa, reaching a height of 1256 m. Only a few years ago, the peak was inaccessible. Dobrinova Skala, another mountain peak, offers great view of Sofia. Lyulin Mountain is popular among Sofia residents. People go there during the weekend to have a...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers