Sredna Gora is one of the smallest mountains in Bulgaria. Situated between Zadbalkanski valleys and Gornotrakiiska lowland, Sredna Gora happens to be one of the most preferred tourism destinations because of its slanting slopes. To the west, Sredna Gora reaches the valley of Iskur River. To the east, it reaches Toundzha River and the town of Yambol. Bogdan peak is the mountain’s highest point. It reaches 1604 m. A well-maintained preserve under the name of Bogdan is located in Sredna Gora. Various historic landmarks can be seen...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers