Sredna Gora is one of the smallest mountains in Bulgaria. Situated between Zadbalkanski valleys and Gornotrakiiska lowland, Sredna Gora happens to be one of the most preferred tourism destinations because of its slanting slopes. To the west, Sredna Gora reaches the valley of Iskur River. To the east, it reaches Toundzha River and the town of Yambol. Bogdan peak is the mountain’s highest point. It reaches 1604 m. A well-maintained preserve under the name of Bogdan is located in Sredna Gora. Various historic landmarks can be seen...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions