The river of Veleka is one of the most beautiful and rich in fish rivers in Bulgaria. Veleka originates in Turkey but only the first 23 km of the river flow in the neighboring country. On its way to the Black Sea, Veleka changes several times its type. The river enters the sea through a firth, which channels its slow waters. Though Veleka is a wide and calm river, it is navigable only in the final 10 km before entering the sea. The mouth of Veleka forms one of the most beautiful beaches in Bulgaria, the northern beach of Sinemorets . If you...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers