Verila is one of the smallest mountains in Bulgaria. It is located between the much bigger Rila and Vitosha . The mountain lacks water. Very few rivers flow down its slopes. This characteristic gives its name. Verila comes from ancient Thracian as the opposite of Rila, which on its turn means water mountain. Golyam Debelets is Verila’s highest point, 1415 m. The mountain is part of the climate division between the colder continental climate of the north and the much milder weather of the south. Verila lacks major landmarks. It is...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers