Various rock phenomena can be seen in Vitosha Mountain, just minutes away from the capital city of Sofia . The mountain is known for its so-called stone rivers. Zlatnite Mostove (the golden bridges) is one such natural phenomenon. The stone river ‘flows’ at an altitude of 1500 to 1350m. Large stone blocks, covered by gold lichens, have given the name of Zlatni Mostove. According to another version, the place had some gold deposits. Tourists can have a picnic or sunbathe on the large, smooth stones. Another option is trying to climb...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers