Veliko Turnovo is one of the most remarkable towns in Bulgaria. If you want to experience the magnificence of past historic developments, Veliko Turnovo is the place to go. The town acted as capital during the Second Bulgarian Kingdom from 1186 to 1393. During these centuries, Veliko Turnovo was considered one of the most outstanding cities in this part of Europe. Fortress remains, traditional houses positioned on the hills and bridges create Veliko Turnovo’s beauty and authentic looks. Everything in this town, located in the central part of...
- Sofia earned the title of Europe's most affordable travel destination
- Up to 20% more Russian tourists are expected to visit Bulgaria in summer
- Only 10% of the tourists in Bansko this winter were Bulgarian
- Sofia offers the best hotel prices in Europe
- Up to seven percent increase of incoming tourists is expected for the summer
- Borovets offers perfect skiing conditions